We offer a snag list services, so that you can have all outstanding items completed by the builder. We will examine all visual elements within a building and document them so that the builder has a fill list of snags to complete.
- A snag list is performed by a suitably qualified professional engineer.
- The engineer will be looking for defects that are not obvious to the untrained eye and would currently present no visual signs of cracks or movement, such as potential design defects in structural walls, roofs and floors.
- The engineer will be checking for works that do not comply with the building regulations.
- A builder is not obliged to advise you of building defects known to them. Never presume that because a property is newly built that it will comply with all of the current building regulations, that it will be built correctly, or to a recommended standard.
- A snag list will report on issues that will adversely affect the value of the property.
- You will be supplied with a professional and valuable snag list report, that your builder should take action on.
- The report will include additional advice, information and direction to help you understand structural certificates/documentation for the property that may be provided by the developer/builder.
- You will be able to discuss any issues reported on with a qualified professional.
Call or email us today to find out how we can assist with your snag list needs.