We offer a full range of services to get you through the planning application process, whether it is for a one-off house, extension to an existing property, multi-unit development or commercial development.
We cover the following counties: Cork, Kerry, Tipperary, Limerick and Waterford.
We will oversee all elements of the planning process on your behalf to complete the planning process.
Our services include the following:
- Arranging and attending pre-planning consultation meetings on your behalf with the Planning Authority;
- Undertaking topographical site surveys;
- Preparation of site characterisation tests (percolation tests);
- Preparation of architectural drawings for planning applications;
- Publishing of site notices in newspapers;
- Preparation of planning applications for submission to local authority;
- Liaising with the llanning authority such as following up on requests for further information (RFIs).
Call or email us today to find out how we can assist with your planning application.
Cork: 55 South Mall, Cork, T12 RR44
Tel: +353 (0)21 427 9229
Dublin: 12 Adelaide Road, Dublin 2, D02 WF53
Tel: +353 (0)1 685 6101